Chief Financial Officer
Trona Valley Community Federal Credit Union
Green River, Wyoming
Contact: Deli Ranieri
Phone: (307) 875-9800
- Provide timely reporting and accurate analysis of budgets, financial reports and financial trends in order to assist the CEO and Board of Directors.
- Provide financial input and leadership on strategic issues affecting the credit union.
- Develop a reliable cash flow projection process and reporting mechanism.
- Responsible for the development and ongoing monitoring of budget projections; makes and oversees any necessary adjustments to future projections.
- Manage all ALM, investment and cash functions.
- Oversee preparation of regulatory reports and tax returns.
- Plan, develop, organize, implement and evaluate the credit union’s fiscal function and performance.
- Act as the primary liaison between Federal regulators and audits.
- Studies long-range economic trends and projects their impact on future growth in sales and market share.
- Identifies opportunities for expansion and income generation.
- Adhere to all service standards as outlined in the credit union’s policies and procedures.
- Maintain responsibilities of employees within the Accounting department.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Work involves extensive personal contact with members of the Board of Directors, community
leaders, industry leaders, business leaders, and internal managers. External contacts are vital, not
only for the success of the position, but the success of the company overall.
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of the fundamentals of the financial industry, including technical systems, lending, investing, finance, accounting, marketing, human resources, and operations.
- Displays a superior level of reasoning, problem solving, and decision making.
EDUCATION OR FORMAL TRAINING
Bachelor’s degree in business or accounting or related field is required. CPA Designation is preferred.
Professional certificate and/or a graduate degree is preferred.
Five to ten years similar or related experience, with at least five of those years in a senior leadership
position in a financial or related organization.