Chief Financial Officer
Lower Valley Credit Union
Contact: Anita Flores
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (509) 515-0539
Lower Valley Credit Union is seeking an experienced Chief Financial Officer to join our team! The individual will direct and manage all practices and activities in the Finance and Accounting functions to ensure compliance with State and Federal rules and regulations. Manage auditing, accounting, and recordkeeping activities of the credit union to ensure they meet
generally accepted accounting practices (GAAP). Make recommendations relating to budget preparation, income forecasts, and operational changes as needed.
- Comprehensive knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting and cost control principles, including GAAP
- High level of proficiency in asset/liability management, with expertise in balance sheet modeling to accurately manage financial risk at the Credit Union.
- Knowledge of automated accounting reporting systems.
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projection.
- Professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to instill trust, lead, motivate, coach and counsel direct reports.
Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or other related business discipline. Certified Public Accountant designation preferred. Minimum seven years progressively responsible experience in the finance/accounting area of a financial institution. Minimum five years senior management experience.