Chief Experience Officer
Sno Falls Credit Union
Region: Snoqualmie, WA
Contact: Meghan Wenzel
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (425) 831-3182
The Chief Experience Officer (CXO) is a key role within our leadership team. Reporting to the President/CEO, this individual will focus on execution of the strategic plan as it relates to our Member Experience. This position will collaborate on developing annual and long-range plans to help implement changes and improvements to current member touchpoints. The role will work closely with the President/CEO and CFO, and will oversee and mentor the departments and employees of Operations, Lending and IT.
To be successful, the ideal candidate will be a well-rounded individual who has worked in various roles in a financial institution. You will have experience and deep knowledge in the digital and electronic payments space, as well as in transforming retail delivery channels. You will have a deep understanding of the financial institutions operational and lending processes. A great understanding in managing diverse groups of employees, while being a progressive and strategic thinker and continual agent of change, is also vital to this role.
- Bachelor’s degree with seven to ten years of progressive experience with a financial institution.
- Excellent leadership and people skills.
- Ability to take initiative and make independent decisions in the best interest of the Credit Union.
- Experience with financial institution core system software and online/mobile banking platforms required.
- Strong time management and organizational skills to manage multiple deadlines and priorities in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Proficient verbal and written skills to effectively communicate.
- Excellent analytical and project management skills.