Centralized Services Representative
Oregon State Credit Union
Contact: Amelia MIller
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (555) 555-5555
Use your proven clerical and auditing skills to launch a new career in the financial industry. This vital back back-office role ensures our credit union runs smoothly and supports our front-line branch staff in offering financial solutions that make lives better!
As a Centralized Services Representative in our Corvallis Operations Center, you will use your keen office skills and outstanding attention to detail to process and audit the transactions that happen behind the scenes. Specifically, you’ll work to ensure vehicle titles are correct, audit new loan paperwork and perform a variety of clerical duties including digital archiving, processing loan extensions, IRA maintenance, tax reporting, and posting loan payoff checks. You’ll also field internal hotline calls, supporting your branch coworkers with the specifics they need to serve our members. This is a fast paced, high volume job that will keep you busy!
Since it began in 1954, Oregon State Credit Union has been a member-owned, not-for-profit financial services institution. We exist for the benefit of our member-owners, and not to profit from them. That’s what makes us different from banks and how we’re able to create financial solutions that make lives better. The timely and accurate processing you’ll provide is critical to our success.
Schedule: Must be available to work M-F, between 8:00 am – 5:30 pm
What you will need to be successful:
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be proficient with Word and Excel
- Must have at least 1 year of office experience (financial industry preferred)
- Must have strong attention to detail and accuracy while working at a quick pace
- Excellent customer service and telephone skills
Ways we’ll appreciate you:
- A positive, supportive atmosphere
- Initial and on-going training; opportunities for advancement
- 401k Plan with an amazingly generous credit union match
- 100% Credit union-paid employee medical, vision, dental, life and disability insurance; dependent coverage available
- Competitive wage, incentive bonuses, paid holidays and paid time off
- Tax-saving health and dependent care Flexible Spending Plans
- Premier membership perks, loan discounts, company clothing, wellness and recognition programs
Apply right now!
Location: 4800 SW Research Way, Corvallis
Work type: Full-time, non-exempt
Compensation: $17/hr +bonus
Equal opportunity employer, including vets and disabilities
The above information is intended to provide the general nature of work performed in this position and outline primary qualifications; see the complete job description for more details.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.