Centralized Lending Processor / Consumer Loan Processor
Oregon State Credit Union
Contact: Brie Caffey
Accurate with paperwork? Like crunching numbers? Join Oregon State Credit Union’s Centralized Lending department and help the people in your community make their financial dreams happen!
As a Centralized Lending Processor in our Corvallis Operations Center, you will make a difference to our members by keeping track of and processing vehicle loan or credit card loan paperwork and providing advanced information concerning credit union eligibility, products and policies. You’ll consult with members over the phone to gather documentation and discuss their loan status, funding and closing loans, or to identify needs and provide solutions that are in their best financial interest. You’ll speak with branch coworkers to make decisions on loans and field hotline calls about loan products. You’ll also be expected to be professional in your appearance and project the confidence and competence that people rely on from employees handling their important financial decisions.
Since it began in 1954, Oregon State Credit Union has been a member-owned, not-for-profit financial services institution. We exist for the benefit of our member-owners, and not to profit from them. That’s what makes us different from banks and how we’re able to create financial solutions that make lives better. The service you’ll provide via quickly and accurately entering loan and borrower information is critical to our success.
Ways we’ll appreciate you:
- A positive atmosphere
- Initial and on-going training; opportunities for advancement
- 401k Plan with an amazingly generous credit union match!
- 100% credit-union-paid employee medical, dental, vision, life, short-term and long-term disability insurance; dependent coverage also available
- Competitive wages, incentive bonuses, paid holidays and paid time off
- Tax-saving health and dependent care Flexible Spending Plans
- Premier membership perks, loan discounts, company clothing, wellness and recognition programs
What you will need to be successful:
- Availability to work regular business hours, M-F plus one Saturday about every other month
- High school diploma or GED
- Must have customer service experience and exceptional phone skills
- One year relevant experience in the financial industry
- Quick and accurate data input; 10-key, typing and computer experience
Location: 4800 SW Research Way, Corvallis
Work type: Full-time, non-exempt
Compensation: $19/hr + incentives & bonus
Equal opportunity employer, including veterans and individuals with disabilities
The information above provides the general nature of work performed in this position and outlines primary qualifications. See the job description for complete details. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate that they have the legal right to work in the US and pass a background screening to the satisfaction of Oregon State Credit Union.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Interested in Applying? Apply here.