Cash/Treasury Management Services Specialist
Kitsap Credit Union
Kitsap Credit Union is hiring for a full-time hourly The Cash/Treasury Management Services Specialist to work out of our Harborside location in beautiful Kitsap County. This role is hybrid eligible. The Cash/Treasury Management Services Specialist is responsible for originating new cash/treasury management relationships and new business deposit accounts and providing administrative and operations support to the Commercial/Business Services department to ensure the retention and growth of the Credit Union’s high value business. This position provides regular support for members who utilize cash management services. Responsible for supporting the credit union’s member service model by providing exceptional customer service, maintaining quality relations with existing customers, and providing subject-matter-expertise with deposit and cash management products.
Seniority level: Individual Contributor
Reports to: Business Services Manager
Employment Type: Full-time, Hourly
Working hours: Monday-Friday 8-5 PM
Start Wage: $25.75 DOE
Job Functions: Business, Administration, Finance
Typical Job Duties
- Originates, implements, and services new to market and existing business product offerings.
- Builds rapport with members to deepen Cash/Treasury relationships, resolve issues, open new accounts, and cross-sell additional products and services that meet member needs.
- Reviews deposit relationships, business financials, account statements and merchant statements with both existing and prospective Cash/Treasury services members for recommendation to underwriting.
- Ensures regulatory compliance through conducting annual security and underwriting reviews and addressing processing limits and risk ratings for Cash/Treasury services members.
- Monitors and records ACH risk and Remote Deposit limits.
- Assists Cash/Treasury services members with fraud prevention and resolution. Obtains required documentation, transitions their services to new accounts, and manages in-process activity.
This role may be right for you if you enjoy growing others and building a positive workplace. You pride yourself on being detailed and communicating clear expectations. Your previous employers praise your ability to recommend products to help customers reach their goals, and your previous co-workers talk about your ability to create a lasting impact through improving and streamlining efficiencies. Your friends consider you approachable and tactful, and your family is proud of your passion to help the community and those around you.
- High School or GED.
- Two years related work experience in a financial institution, specifically focused on daily operations including deposit and cash management products for businesses.
- Must be registered with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) within 30 days of hire and comply with the SAFE Act regulations.
- Associate degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Three plus years’ experience in a financial institution, specifically focused on daily operations including deposit and cash management products for businesses.
****** Employment is contingent upon satisfactory credit, background, and reference checks. Kitsap Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants for employment will receive consideration without regard to sex, marital status, race, color, religion, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected status. ******