Call Center Representative
Northwest Community Credit Union
Position Primary Purpose:
Promotes a sales and service culture by actively recommending all Credit Union products and services while effectively meeting the member’s needs, via phone and other electronic channels. Acts as a liaison for the member and the credit union, counsels members regarding their financial matters and promotes the credit union philosophy and objectives.
• Provides exemplary customer service in a secure, fast and accurate manner to members and potential members who contact the credit union through telephone and electronic communication channels.
• Performs all member transactions, provides information concerning credit union policies or services, and explains membership eligibility.
• Opens new accounts and other necessary member service processes while continuing to uncover additional needs and refers them to the appropriate resource.
• Troubleshoots member concerns and problems, researching answers and/or connects them to the proper resource.
• Maintains member account security at all times by following all security procedures and processes.
• Meets and adheres to Member Service Standard expectations as well as established policies and procedures.
• Successful completion of Customer Service Skills programs and achieve Member Connect Certification.
• All other duties as performed.
Experience in a sales and/or customer service environment, a credit union or other financial institution preferred.
High school diploma (GED equivalent) required. Courses related to finance would be valuable.
• Ability to communicate effectively to members and co-workers in a professional manner.
• Able to prioritize work in order to give prompt attention to member’s requests while meeting deadlines for work processing.
• Interprets and communicates credit union policies and procedures to members and nonmembers.
• Able to identify and communicate appropriate products and services in a holistic, comprehensive manner for all financial needs.
• Able to collaborate positively and effectively with team and various departments.
• Knowledge of office equipment, basic computer programs and data processing.
• Able to manage time effectively.
• Adapts to and embraces changes in organization, processes and systems as needed.