Call Center Representative I
Verity Credit Union
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Answers member questions and resolves problems with members accounts
- Listens to members, identify their needs, and offer appropriate products and service
- Provide referral assistance for investments and financial counseling
- Increase penetration in all Verity products and services
- Assists with the contact center operations, audits, and opening/closing procedures
- Implements and maintains policies and procedures to maximize efficiency and ensure proper documentation
- Adhere to established security procedures and compliance policies
- Identify issues of concern and contribute ideas toward the Credit Union vision
- Maintain knowledge of all state and federal regulations that are applicable to the transactions performed
- Perform other job related duties as assigned
Education and Experience
- Minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent (preferred)
- Experience in financial industry or call center (preferred)
Please Note: If you feel you do not have all the qualifications and/or skills listed we still encourage you to apply.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong sales, cross-sales, networking and business development skills.
- Strong and professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial data.
- Extensive knowledge of financial industry regulations and standards.
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Ability to organize and prioritize work in order to meet deadlines
- Strong sales tracking and reporting skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access)
- Present positive and professional image to staff and members
- Problem solving skills
- Resourcefulness and ability to effectively meet Credit Union goals
Verity Credit Union is committed to working with its employees to reasonably accommodate them with the physical aspects of the position. The following is a list of physical considerations that are normally encountered in this job:
- Sitting or standing for long periods of time
- Working on computers for a long period of time
Washington is an At-Will Employment State
Your employment is “at will”, meaning you are free to resign at any time, for any reason, with or without notice. Verity Credit Union is also free to conclude the employment relationship with you at any time, for any reason, with or without notice.
No statement or promise by a credit union representative or board member may be interpreted as a change in the “at will” policy, nor would it constitute an employment or other contractual agreement.