Call Center Consultant
Oregon State Credit Union
Contact: Brie Caffey
|Have you got sunshine in your voice? If you have very strong computer and customer service skills, join us at Oregon State Credit Union! Our friendly, detail-oriented Call Center Consultants offer the unsurpassed service and financial solutions that makes lives better.|
As a Call Center Consultant in our beautiful Corvallis Operations Center, you will make a difference to our members by using several databases and software programs to answer member inquiries on almost every aspect of our services including credit union eligibility, credit cards, policies -even collecting and entering loan application information. You’ll consult with members to identify needs and provide solutions that are in the best financial interest of the member.
Since it began in 1954, Oregon State Credit Union has been a member-owned, not-for-profit financial services institution. We exist for the benefit of our member-owners, and not to profit from them. That’s what makes us different from banks and how we’re able to create financial solutions that make lives better. The service you’ll offer over the phone is at the very heart of our business.
Schedule: M-F, regular business hours (No weekends or nights!)
What you will need to be successful:
- High school diploma or GED
- Must have customer service experience and exceptional phone skills
- 1-2 years of financial industry experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail, time management, tact and ability to make sound decisions
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) desirable
Ways we’ll appreciate you:
- A positive atmosphere
- Initial and on-going training; promotion opportunities
- Competitive wages, incentive bonuses, paid holidays and paid PTO time
- 100% credit-union-paid employee medical, dental, vision, life, short-term and long-term disability insurance; dependent coverage also available
- Tax-saving Flexible Spending Plans
- Premier membership perks, loan discounts, company clothing, wellness and recognition programs
- 401k Retirement savings plan with an amazingly generous employer match!
Apply right now!
Location: 4800 SW Research Way, Corvallis
Work type: Full-time, non-exempt
Compensation: $16/hr + bonus and incentives
Equal opportunity employer, including veterans and individuals with disabilities
The above information is intended to provide the general nature of work performed in this position and outline primary qualifications. See the job description for complete details. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate that they have the legal right to work in the US and pass a background screening to the satisfaction of Oregon State Credit Union.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.