Business Systems Analyst II
Rivermark Community Credit Union
Contact: Rebecca Gring
Phone: (503) 906-9762
Acts as link between technology and business objectives by assisting with updates, installations, maintenance and support calls for business systems and third-party applications. Works to improve business efficiencies through cost effective solutions.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Serves as point-person for end user support and troubleshooting of assigned software areas.
- Utilize detailed understanding of data usage between software area assigned and other applications towards betterment of Credit Union systems.
- Responsible for adherence to all compliance programs, including but not limited to, completion of all required and assigned training modules by established due dates.
- Responsible for identifying opportunities to automate or otherwise improve software area assigned and tools provided.
- Work with lines of business as needed to improve and expand applications in accordance with defined systems development framework: Requirements definition, design, concept sign-off, configuration, UAT, change management, testing, training, and release.
- Collaborate and share/coordinate efforts with other system/business analysts to ensure cohesive and well-integrated releases.
- Manage communications for changes, fixes, enhancements, issues, and training opportunities; analyze said communications and work with training team and applicable lines of business as needed to implement or educate appropriately.
- Work with line(s) of business for user acceptance testing to gain sign-off for proposed improvements, document existing and new processes, and implement approved changes.
- Responsible for following change control policies and procedures to ensure changes are properly documented and approved.
- Responsible for supporting lines of business with the development of desktop procedures and reference tools for users.
- Seeks ways to streamline work processes and continuously improve the Credit Union.
This position has no direct supervisory responsibility.
Frequent contact with employees and vendors.
High school diploma or equivalent. Associate degree in technology or related field, or commensurate amount of experience and acquired knowledge. Minimum seven years process management experience. Three years’ experience in financial institution preferred.
Requirements – Skills, Job Knowledge & Abilities
- Financial institution experience that provides understanding of process relationships such as lending, deposits, new accounts, etc. preferred.
- Strong knowledge of the following systems/applications:
- Core banking system interfaces (Fiserv XP2 preferred)
- Document imaging
- Forms design
- Lending systems
- Ability to work efficiently and independently with reasonable supervision
- Familiarity with cloud computing functionality and services.
- Strong planning and organizational skills, including ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize activities based on business objectives.
- Proficient in Microsoft suite of applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with multiple parties to drive change management.
- Extensive experience with process development and framework documentation.
At Rivermark Community Credit Union, service to our members is at the heart of everything we do. When you join Rivermark, you join a winning team of employees whose mission is “Rivermark makes life better with incredible financial solutions anywhere, anytime.”
For over 65 years, our employees have worked to define what Rivermark is today. They are the foundation of our business, the key to continued growth and success in the future and the reason why Rivermark is a great company to work for!