Business Services Credit Analyst II
Oregon State Credit Union
Build your community, and your career, simultaneously. With over one billion dollars in assets, Oregon State Credit Union is one of the most respected credit unions in the Northwest with a strong reputation of integrity, unsurpassed service, and member focus. We are a team with a passion for creating financial solutions that makes lives better. For Business Services department, that also means helping to build our local economy.
As the Business Services Credit Analyst II in our Corvallis Financial Center, you’ll ensure prudent credit granting and effective risk monitoring within the business lending portfolio. You’ll provides details into areas such as cash flow, collateral, strengths and weaknesses of management and the reliability of the financial information, particularly in more complex lending transactions. You’ll prepare credit presentations and annual reviews by analyzing and underwriting business member’s financial data and communicate available alternatives if the initial request fails to meet guidelines. You’ll recommend proposed terms and conditions of loans, prepare loan commitments, monitor compliance with reporting covenants and ensure the portfolio maintains a satisfactory risk profile. You’ll also have the chance to share your knowledge by providing guidance to less experienced credit analysts and accompany the Business Loan Officer to visit member businesses to communicate non-routine servicing matters.
Since it began in 1954, Oregon State Credit Union has been a member-owned, not-for-profit financial services institution. We exist for the benefit of our member-owners, and not to profit from them. That’s what makes us different from banks and how we’re able to create financial solutions that make lives better. The work you’ll do as our Business Service Credit Analyst II is at the heart of our bond with the communities we serve.
What you will need to be successful:
- Bachelors degree with an emphasis in business or finance, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5-8 years of business lending experience
- Must possess thorough knowledge and extensive experience of business account services, lending and credit analysis
- Underwriting experience is required
- Requires ability to read and interpret complex financial and business organizational documents
- Proficiency in Microsoft office products
- Must have excellent oral, written and time management skills
Ways we’ll appreciate you:
- A positive atmosphere
- Initial and on-going training; promotion opportunities
- Competitive wages, incentive bonuses, paid holidays and paid PTO time
- 100% credit-union-paid employee medical, dental, vision, life, short-term and long-term disability insurance; dependent coverage also available
- Tax-saving Flexible Spending Plans
- Premier membership perks, loan discounts, company clothing, wellness and recognition programs
- 401k Retirement savings plan with an amazingly generous employer match!
Apply right now!
Location: 1980 NW 9th St, Corvallis
Work type: Full-time, exempt
Compensation: Generally starts around $70k/yr + bonus
Equal opportunity employer, including vets and disabilities
The above information is intended to provide the general nature of work performed in this position and outline primary qualifications. Please see the complete job description for more details.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.