Business Services Assistant
America's Credit Union, A Federal Credit Union - Dupont, WA
Contact: Ana Landeza
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (253) 964-6197
The position of Business Services Assistant will work under general supervision and follows established policies and procedures of the credit union. The primary emphasis for this position will be in the areas of Commercial Lending and Business Banking, and will include gathering information to complete loans, maintain loan documentation, application process, and update loan databases and reports. This position requires knowledge and understanding of commercial/business loan terminology and will assist in other areas as directed by Management. Along with the essential functions listed below, the Business Services Assistant will be expected to uphold the core values of America’s Credit Union (ACU) when servicing our co-workers and members. This position reports to the VP of Business Services.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Communicate directly with ACU’s commercial banking members supporting their business needs
- Gather all necessary information to complete loan application
- Review loan application package for accuracy of information provided and completeness prior to submitting to Commercial Loan Processing
- Assemble and maintain business loan & credit electronic and paper files per established standard guideline
- Maintain working knowledge and understanding of business loan policies and procedures
- Update and maintain member business loan-related reports to include application log/status report, monthly loan report, financial records tracking reports, etc.
- Send notices to members regarding financial covenant requirements
- Handle routine questions and inquiries via email/telephone; prepare correspondence, faxes, and emails while providing prompt and courteous service to members and applicants
- Assist branches in approving the opening of business deposit accounts and Visa pre-approvals
- Cross sell all credit union services
- Performs follow-up calls
- Provide administrative support for Business Services-related functions assigned to the department
ACU is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Disability/Veteran employer.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster. Do not contact us with unsolicited services or offers.
High school diploma or equivalent and one year of experience working in a financial institution.
Please complete a full application if you are interest at youracu.org for consideration.