Business Lending Officer III
iQ Credit Union
The Business Lending Officer III acts as loan officer, underwriter, and analyses loan types involving significant complexity, as necessary, for the organization’s business lending function. Responsible for business loan requests including interviewing, review, analysis, and recommendations in all business lending product lines. Approve loans within stated policy limits and ensures production goals commensurate with position are consistently met. Handles the most complex business loan requests and provides support and guidance to other Business Lending Officers.
- Process new loan requests, loan renewals, Term Loan Reviews, analyze tax returns, profit and loss statements, cash flow, credit worthiness, financial statements, credit reports, appraisals, business plans and other related documentation.
- Prepare and present credit presentations for loan approval according to stated policy guidelines.
- Participate in business development activities and networking activities to support loan portfolio growth.
- Ensure loans are properly documented and conform to credit union policies and procedures as well as regulatory requirements.
- Actively manage, monitor, maintain, and reconcile existing accounts including loan participations.
- Provide underwriting and loan structure guidance to internal and external clients. Provide support to less experienced Business Lending Officers.
- Prepare and distribute periodic and on demand reports.
- Other duties as assigned, consistent with the position.
Five to ten years similar of directly related experience including advanced experience in commercial credit/lending responsibility within a community bank or credit union and advanced credit experience in Commercial Real Estate, Construction & Development, and C & I lending.
Equivalent to a college degree (BS or BA in a relevant field). Graduate of industry recognized professional banking school preferred.
Employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance options
Education Assistance Programs – student loan repayment match and tuition reimbursement
Paid vacation, sick, personal, and enrichment time
Paid volunteer time
Employee Wellness Program
Access to ongoing professional development opportunities
iQ Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.