Business Intelligence Developer
SELCO Community Credit Union
Business Intelligence Developer
Location: Springfield, Oregon
Work Location: This position is eligible for hybrid onsite and remote work for candidates who meet the requirements
Employment type/status: Regular, Full-Time (40 hours/week)
Benefit eligible: Yes, eligible for full benefits
FSLA status: Exempt
Required schedule/availability: Mon-Fri 8:30am-5:30pm
Starting Pay Range: $8,178-$9,550 per month. This position is eligible to earn additional annual incentives.
As a member-focused credit union, we’re looking for new team members who have a desire to help others. Whether empowering people to reach their goals in person or behind the scenes, our employees share a commitment to creating meaningful relationships with our members and community. We’re also a fun place to work, and we offer competitive pay, professional development, and great benefits!
SELCO Community Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
SELCO Community Credit Union is looking for a full-time Business Intelligence Developer to join its team. This position is responsible for nurturing a data-driven culture within the organization and providing leadership over all aspects of the SELCO data reporting environment through strong collaboration across the organization, including with IS&T team members, business units, managers, and executives. Other responsibilities include improving the data warehouse, creating ETL processes, creating and maintaining data sets, creating and maintaining data visualizations and dashboards, and acting as business intelligence SME.
The position requires a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combined education and related work experience, and three (3) or more years of business intelligence experience.
To learn more about SELCO, view the full position description, and apply, please visit: selco.org/why-selco/careers/
Desired Experience and Skills:
- Strong SSRS, SSIS and MS SQL Knowledge
- Strong Power BI Knowledge
- Experience Creating Reports, Dashboards, and Visualizations
- Strong Analytics/Statistics Knowledge
- Excellent Communication Skills, Written and Verbal
- Strong Desire to Advocate for and Nurture a Data-Driven Culture
- Proven Experience Maintaining and Improving Data Warehouse Solutions and Data Sets
Skills and abilities include (please see the position description for a comprehensive list):
- Exceptional customer service skills by using the GVAL-HI approach to providing service. Greet people, Value them. Ask how you can help. Listen. Help them. Invite them back.
- Initiative and ability to effectively cross-sell SELCO’s products and services.
- Effective and professional communication skills in person, over the phone, and in writing including through electronic channels.
- Good interpersonal skills that enable working independently and as part of a team at all organizational levels.
- Ability to apply knowledge acquired through job training and self-study of procedures and updates.
- Experience with Jack Henry ARCU & EDS solutions
- Business Analysis Experience
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent; and
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or equivalent combined education and related work experience; and
- At least three (3) years or more of business intelligence/data analyst experience or equivalent experience; and
- Financial institution experience strongly preferred; and
- Experience with Jack Henry ARCU and EDS solutions is preferred; and
- Must be bondable.
Successful candidates will be highly motivated, possess excellent analysis skills, be able to design robust solutions, be able to work as part of a team or individually, and also possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills along with a passion for learning the business they support.