Business Intelligence Developer – Information Services
SELCO Community Credit Union
Region: Eugene, OR
SELCO Community Credit Union is one of the largest credit unions headquartered in Oregon and serves over 141,000 members worldwide. SELCO has an exciting opportunity for the right person to take the lead in our Business Intelligence initiative in the new full-time Business Intelligence Developer role.
This position will be responsible for nurturing a data-driven culture within the organization and providing leadership over all aspects of the SELCO data reporting environment through strong collaboration across the organization. A strong desire to work with a variety of departments to make the data work for them is required. SELCO has a professional-grade data warehouse with excellent vendor support, and a full suite of Microsoft data tools including SSRS, SSIS, and Power BI.
Other responsibilities include improving the data warehouse, creating and maintaining data sets, creating and maintaining data visualizations and dashboards, and acting as business intelligence SME. (Eligible for temporary work from home arrangement)
A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent related work experience; and at least three (3) years of business intelligence experience is required. Financial institution experience is preferred.
Desired Experience and Skills:
- Strong SSRS, SSIS and MS SQL Knowledge
- Strong Power BI Knowledge
- Experience Creating Reports, Dashboards, and Visualizations
- Strong Analytics/Statistics Knowledge
- Excellent Communication Skills, Written and Verbal
- Strong Desire to Advocate for and Nurture a Data-Driven Culture
- Proven Experience Maintaining and Improving Data Warehouse Solutions and Data Sets
- Experience with Jack Henry ARCU & EDS solutions
- Business Analysis Experience
SELCO offers an excellent work environment and competitive compensation and benefits. To learn more about the position and apply please visit https://www.selco.org/Careers.
SELCO Community Credit Union is an Equal Employment Employer.