Business Credit Analyst
Clackamas Federal Credit Union
Contact: [email protected]
Phone: (503) 722-5413
If you are passionate about making a difference in people’s lives, you can build your career in helping families achieve their goals and helping people dream.
Our Business Credit Analyst is responsible for the analysis and review of Business Service Loans and requests, ensuring compliance with all policies and procedures, federal and state laws, rules and regulations. This position requires the ability to provide high quality professional service to new, potential and current business members.
Clackamas believes that each employee makes a significant contribution to the success of our Mission, Vision, Values and service standards.
Learn more about working at Clackamas here: http://bit.ly/clackamas-youtube
- Promote, motivate, and mentor a culture that promotes business account relationships and encourages new members.
- Responsible for independently analyzing and spreading all credit requests and analyzing the repayment capacity of new applicants and existing obligors,
- Monitoring borrower compliance with approved terms, portfolio management, and assisting in the administration of credit relationships.
- Responsible for accurately evaluating the credit worthiness of potential borrowers to ensure they will be able to meet expected financial obligations.
- Prepare credit requests for the Business Services Manager and Business Loan Committee.
- Process all business loan applications by compiling all documents deemed necessary to support the loan application, ensuring compliance of the loan file according to policy, underwriting guidelines, rules and regulations.
- Ensure that all necessary loan information and documents are provided; noting potential red flags and underlying risks.
- Participate in the Business Lending Committee.
- Maintain and keep up-to-date member files including balance sheets, profit & loss statements, cash flow projections and all loan documentation.
- Assist with periodic reviews of existing systems, policies, procedures, and practices to ensure that they are effective, current and in legal compliance.
- Ensure necessary reports are prepared for management review (i.e. business deposits, delinquent loans, and loan maturity/review).
- Receives and reviews mortgage loan files for sufficient documentation to make an informed loan decision based on the product description and standard underwriting guidelines. If there is insufficient information, requests the required information or documentation from the processor, originator, or member. Complete a thorough analysis of the loan package to determine compliance with company and/or investor requirements.
- Complete analysis of business financials to assess ability to pay on consumer, small business, mortgage, and home equity loans.
Interested in Applying? Apply Here.
Education: Required – A two-year college degree or completion of a specialized course of study at a business or trade school. Preferred – A college degree.
Experience: Required – Two years of similar or related experience, including time spent in preparatory positions. Preferred – Two to five years of similar or related experience, including time spent in preparatory positions.
Benefits That Make a Difference
Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Vision Coverage
Including chiropractic, acupuncture, nutritional counseling, and telehealth
Short and Long Term Disability Coverage
Generous employer match 401(k)
Lifelong learning and training opportunities and reimbursement
Employee Assistance Program
Including confidential counseling, work-life solutions, financial information, and other resources