SELCO Community Credit Union
Region: Eugene Oregon
SELCO Community Credit Union is looking for a Business Analyst who can align SELCO business process with technology solutions with a focus on adding value and/or streamlining business processes. A minimum of two (2) years professional work experience as a business analyst is required.
Desired Experience and Skills:
• Experience performing business analysis in a software development environment
• Experience performing business analysis to extend the use of vendor supplied applications
• Experience working with developers, IT teams and end-users
• Experience creating business and technical design documentation
• Experience performing QA testing, including the creation of test scripts and documentation of defects
• Experience managing projects and developing project plans
• Excellent communication skills along with a strong ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical individuals
• Financial Institution Experience
• Experience with Episys Core Banking System
Successful candidates will be highly motivated, possess excellent analysis skills, be able to design robust solutions, be able to work as part of a team, and also possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills along with a passion for learning the business they support.
SELCO offers an excellent work environment and competitive compensation and benefits. To learn more about the position and apply please visit www.selco.org.
SELCO Community Credit Union is an Equal Employment Employer.