Branch Manager – Mississippi Ave.
Trailhead Credit Union
Contact: Sheila Avella
Phone: (503) 220-2592
- Uphold the Trailhead service promises: Deliver, Engage, Anticipate, Respectful, Reward
- Develop each employee to their highest potential by identifying their areas for improvement and appropriately coaching, training or correcting the employees’ performance.
- Ensure that the branch meets sales and service goals as established by the Credit Union.
- Train and supervise branch staff. Assign, direct, coordinate and review work performed by staff.
- Assists VP Member Services/Lending in providing on‑going training and coaching to all branch staff, ensuring adequate understanding of all credit union services, policies and procedures. Reviews performance of assigned staff. Responsible for staff scheduling needed to maintain excellent member service.
- Gives timely performance appraisals of assigned staff members. Works with VP Member Services with the hiring, evaluating, and discharge of staff.
- Participates in community affairs to increase the credit union’s visibility and to enhance new and exciting business opportunities.
- Hold employees accountable for their performance, attitude and behavior.
- Performs job duties within our bylaws, regulations, Board of Directors policies, established internal and external service standards and our work procedures.
- Evaluates processes and procedures to maximize member service and staff productivity.
- Supports branch staff by assisting members for any service requested.
- Calculates and processes member account corrections in an accurate and timely manner.
- Sets an example for all staff; i.e., cross‑selling and member relation skills, punctuality, professionalism, etc.
- Must comply with government and other regulations affecting the credit union industry including but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act and The USA Patriot Act.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Monday thru Friday; 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM; Some overtime may be required
- This position is salaried
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of three (3) years of previous leadership experience in a financial institution
- Minimum of two (2) years of progressively responsible experience in consumer, real estate lending, and commercial accounts with a financial institution.
- Proven ability to perform detailed, analytical work and make independent decisions within scope of authority.
- Exceptional customer service experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Windows products
- Previous experience with Symitar