Branch Manager I
Clackamas Federal Credit Union
Region: Happy Valley, OR
Contact: Lynn Schell
Phone: (503) 722-5413
If you are passionate about making a difference in people’s lives, you can build your career in helping families achieve their goals and helping people dream.
Our Branch Manager I manages the activities and operations of a medium to large sized branch and ensures all personnel are providing prompt, professional, knowledgeable and courteous internal and external member service, as well as the sales of products and services. Accountable for maximizing revenues, sales, member satisfaction, and minimizing operational losses, as well as deepening existing relationships and minimizing member attrition. Responsible for successful implementation of promotional campaigns and product initiatives at the branch level.
Clackamas believes that each employee makes a significant contribution to the success of our Mission, Vision, Values and service standards.
Learn more about working at Clackamas here: http://bit.ly/clackamas-youtube
- Creates an encouraging work environment by coaching and mentoring employees to achieve top performance in service and sales.
- Monitors service performance and provide feedback that builds on the strengths and minimizes the weaknesses of your staff.
- Identify with each employee any factors interfering with achieving performance goals, and develop strategies to remove them.
- Through observation and report tracking, regularly assess employee skill levels and ensure that employees receive ongoing sales, service and technical skills training.
- Delegates various tasks to employees, providing opportunity for learning and growth.
- Consumer lending and Home Equity experience required.
- Participation in community and/or volunteering events preferred.
- This position requires NMLS registration at the time of employment. Clackamas Federal Credit Union will initiate the NMLS registration process immediately after your employment start date. The Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) web site (http://fedregistry.nationwidelicensingsystem.org ) provides the MU4R questions and registration required for employment in this position.
REQUIRED: Two years of similar or related duties (as outlined in the essential functions), including time spent in similar or preparatory positions.
PREFERRED: Greater than two years of similar or related duties.
REQUIRED: A high school degree or GED.
PREFERRED: A two-year college degree or completion of a specialized course of study.
If you are ready to partner with an organization that puts people before profits and has been supporting Clackamas County for over 60 years then apply now! Your new career awaits.
Benefits That Make a Difference
Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Vision Coverage
Including chiropractic, acupuncture, nutritional counseling, and telehealth
Short and Long Term Disability Coverage
Generous employer match 401(k)
Lifelong learning and training opportunities and reimbursement
Employee Assistance Program
Including confidential counseling, work-life solutions, financial information, and other resources