iQ Credit Union
The Branch Manager is responsible for the daily operations of the branch. Responsible for providing oversight and direction to branch staff. Coaches and develops employees and ensures branch activity drives overall profitability of the branch and meets Credit Union goals and objectives. Models exceptional member service and resolves complex member issues.
- Actively coach and develop branch team to meet specific performance objectives in business growth, retention, profitability and member service. Provide on-going coaching to staff regarding business development, loan pipeline reports, relationship management, outbound calling and other established goals.
- Coordinate hiring, orientation, branch specific training and direction of workflow of all branch personnel.
- Create and implement the appropriate service and sales environment within the branch based on Credit Union Operating Principles and Service Level Agreement.
- Conduct weekly sales meetings, one-on-one coaching and management of tracking and reporting to ensure each staff member effectively supports the overall success of the Branch and the Credit Union.
- Manage overall branch profitability through loan and deposit growth, meeting goals and objectives of the credit union.
- Responsible for individual internal/external branch sales performance by developing sales leads through business contacts and by identifying and developing business-generating opportunities for the Credit Union.
- Stay current on Credit Union products and services, lending/deposit activities, regulations, compliance and participate in other appropriate training as required.
- Oversee branch operations, audit quality, branch facilities and premises.
- Provide input in the preparation of the annual operating and personnel budget for the branch. Control and monitor expenses of the branch within budget guidelines.
- Demonstrate strong regulatory knowledge applicable to this position and understand and comply with government regulations with particular emphasis on the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), US Patriot Act and related regulations.
- Actively participate and fulfill expectations in the Credit Union Email Security Awareness Program as outlined in the Information Security Program Acknowledgement document.
This position is subject to the SAFE Act Registration Requirements You must register and remain in good standing with the Federal Registry System (NMLS) per the SAFE Act requirements. You will be required to submit to the SAFE Act background check and fingerprinting process. Failure to register successfully or to maintain a status in good standing under the SAFE Act will affect your continued employment and may cause immediate termination.
Experience: One year to three years of similar or related experience. One year of prior supervisory experience in a branch required. Demonstrated success building strong community partnerships.
Education: (1) A two-year college degree, or (2) completion of a specialized certification or licensing, or (3) completion of specialized training courses conducted by vendors, or (4) job-specific skills acquired through an apprenticeship program.
- Employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Education Assistance Programs – student loan repayment match AND tuition reimbursement
- 401(k) match
- Paid vacation, personal time, sick time, and holidays
- Paid volunteer time
- Award-winning Wellness Program
Language Pay Program:
We offer a pay differential to employees in this position who have demonstrated fluency in Spanish, Russian, or American Sign Language (ASL).
iQ Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.