O Bee Credit Union
MAJOR JOB DUTIES
- Ensures branch goals are met or exceeded. To include Net Promoter and survey counts, membership and new accounts, community service hours, and staff turnover. Track and monitor lending numbers per branch.
- Monitors branch activity, including number of transactions, volume, teller errors, loan volume, and new accounts. Monitors key products within the branch to ensure profitable and sound business practices and a high quality of service for members.
- Ensure branch employees have strong product and process knowledge.
- Responsible for losses and other risk issues are effectively managed, and financial losses are within acceptable guidelines.
- Ensures all compliance requirements are met. Including but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act and regulatory training requirements.
- Coordinate the delivery of deposit services to consumer and business members
- Manage all delivery to members- loan applications, deposit opening/servicing, teller servicing- to ensure service levels are maintained
- Serve as the credit union representative in the community. Actively participate in community events and organizations, acting as the local community “brand” of the credit union.
- Complete established training plans for all branch employees utilizing training and other resources.
- Meet with staff member’s no less than monthly to provide ongoing feedback through one-on-one’s and timely completion of goals.
- Performs the administrative and human resource management functions relative to branch employees supervised. Establishes guidelines and performance expectations, which are clearly communicated. Observes branch employee’s performance; providing timely feedback when necessary.
- Complete alarm testing for branch when required. Manage security and safety of the branch and ensure employees receive ongoing training on security and robbery procedures.
- Ensure all cash audits are completed within required timeframes-vault, teller drawers, TCR’s.
- Ensure all new account and loan audits are corrected and followed-up on in a timely manner.
- Ensures branch employees complete all required compliance training according to the role.
- Writes adequate and efficient schedules for the branch team.
- Monitors the budget for the branch.
- Approves branch employee timecards and time off requests.
- Assist in the selection of hiring of employees.
- Oversee other branch offices as requested by VP of Branch Operations.
- High school diploma or GED, college degree strongly preferred.
- Must have at least 3 years’ credit union or banking experience.
- Two years in a supervisory position with direct reports required.
- At least one year of lending experience preferred.
- Must pass a background and credit check.
- Must be able to register with the National Mortgage Lending System and Registry (NMLS)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Ability to problem solve effectively and efficiently.
- Ability to lead a team.
- Able to multi-task, prioritize and adapt to a fluctuating workload.
- Able to work in a fast-paced member driven environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite Programs.
- Thorough understanding of banking regulations, policies and procedures.
- Ability to work all branch hours to include events outside normal operating hours.
O Bee Credit Union provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran.