Pacific NW Ironworkers Federal Credit
Position Description: This position is responsible for providing all management functions of a remote branch including supervision of all staff and operational activities of the branch. Ensuring that all staff members are providing prompt, professional, knowledgeable and courteous internal and external member service, as well as the sales of products and services. To be successful in this position requires an ability to give clear direction, convey a positive personal image, display effective coaching skills and promote a productive, friendly work environment. This position must learn, demonstrate, and foster the Credit Union’s culture in all actions and words.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Serves as a true member advocate. Goes above and beyond to provide a positive member environment, while ensuring prompt, accurate responses to staff and members across all applicable channels (in person, phone, email, etc.)
- Ability to perform all functions of the branch including teller and lending duties. Including but not limited to processing member transactions, accepting and processing new account/loan applications
- The ability to handle escalated service situations with members by demonstrating the ability to make on the spot decisions that benefit both the member and the credit union.
- Monitor member service performance and provide feedback that builds on the strengths and minimizes the weakness of your staff
- Create an encouraging work environment by coaching and mentoring employees to achieve top performance in service and sales
- Works directly with the Operations Manager to communicate any interruptions to the day to day operations, including any staffing or training needs.
- Identify with each employee any factors interfering with achieving performance goals, and develop strategies to remove them
- Manage employees schedules, ensuring staff coverage, to direct the daily operations for the branch to run efficiently and effectively
- Delegate various tasks to employees, providing opportunity for learning and growth
- Model leadership skills through cooperation, dependability, professionalism, maturity and engagement
- Approve or decline loans within lending authority
- Maintains the financial integrity of the Credit Union
- Participates in community and business affairs, as necessary, to contribute to the image of the Credit Union
- Minimum of 3-5 years of management experience
- Credit Union or Banking Education a plus
- Fluent in Spanish is preferred
- Extensive knowledge, background and experience in member facing areas and back office support
We are a credit union making a difference in the lives of our members. Are you someone who would like to be part of something bigger? We have a spot for you to continue the credit union mission of members helping members. Join our team and feel the credit union difference!
Our branch is located in Tukwila WA