Unitus Community Credit Union
At Unitus, each employee has an opportunity to make a difference for our members. As the Manager of our Mill Plain branch you will establish and maintain superior relationships with the membership, ensure sound operational practices, and continuously grow membership and diversified accounts with current members to ensure unparalleled service – the kind that creates the Unitus difference. Our strong team of leaders, outstanding culture, above market benefits, continuous involvement in the communities we serve, and competitive pay programs make Unitus an excellent place to contribute and grow your talents.
• Supervise, coach, train and develop branch personnel to ensure that the team works well together and is committed to excellence in achieving branch and credit union goals
• Collaborate with Regional Manager, Marketing and other key departments to develop and implement programs for continuous growth in membership and accounts.
• Contribute to the development of regular branch events and participate in the community to enhance and build positive current and prospective member relations.
• Administer practices to ensure compliance in all Federal, State and local regulations and laws as well as Unitus policies and procedures.
As an ideal candidate, you will have:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• Three years supervisory experience in the financial industry
• Fluency in Spanish is a plus
• Proven ability to effectively cope with demanding situations on a daily basis in a high production structured environment
• Must be available to work occasional weekends and/or evenings for community events
What’s it really like to work here?
We are a people-focused organization that places an emphasis on culture. Unitus is local, successful, and committed to continuously improving and growing!
Unitus Community Credit Union (Unitus) is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment based on race, color, age, sex, religion, veteran status, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Applicants may request reasonable accommodation to participate in the application process.