Lewis Clark Credit Union
Contact: Amanda Nixon
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (208) 746-7233
Branch Manager in Orofino
Join a team of outstanding, community-minded co-workers at
Lewis Clark Credit Union!
Branch Manager responsibilities include:
- Creating an environment that ensures consistent, high-quality member service and effectively modeling credit union standards.
- Attainment of Branch objectives while working to build strong connections in the community to grow membership.
- Perform management functions assigned to the Branch, including supervision of staff and operational activities.
- Assist in setting and meeting specific goals for the Branch.
- Lead, motivate, and participate in Credit Union activities.
- Coaches team members to support personal development, areas of improvement and employee engagement.
- Interviews, processes, underwrites and closes all loans in branch in accordance with Credit Union policy.
- Demonstrate the Credit Union’s Mission and Vision Statements. Hold self and team to the values of LCCU.
- Ability to cultivate successful relationships with
business owners and potential members to
provide information about the Credit Union’s products and
- Represent the Credit Union in the
community through involvement in various
civic and business development activities.
- Portray passion, enthusiasm, confidence
and a high level of professionalism
in all member, community, and co-worker
Competitive Candidates will Possess:
- Management experience in a financial institution.
- Consumer lending experience.
- Completion of a specialized course of study at
a business or trade school; or
- Three to five years of similar or related
*Candidate must be bondable
Please send resume and cover letter to: [email protected]
Position open until filled.