Cascade Federal Credit Union
Contact: Stephanie Libadia
Email: [email protected]g
Phone: (425) 251-8035
Fax: (425) 251-0299
Oversees the daily responsibilities of the Everett staff, including Teller and Member Service transactions/services.
Monitors branch activity, including number of transactions, volume, teller errors, and new accounts.
Responsible for hiring, scheduling, training team for efficient workflow, proper branch coverage, and high service levels.
Maintains a highly motivated and well-trained staff through managing and coaching team to success.
Services as a point of escalation to assist employee and member requests, concerns, and complaints promptly and professionally. Keeps management informed of all department operations.
Evaluates the knowledge and effectiveness of the branch team and their service to the membership.
Coaches team to support personal development, areas of improvement, employee engagement, and increased knowledge across all Credit Union departments.
Oversees the effective operation and performance of the Teller Cash Dispatch (TCD/Vault).
Assigns team to assist Business Development in the community and SEG events to increase membership, deposits, and loan growth.
Fosters teamwork with all departments.
Supports all branches with branch coverage, branch balancing and opening and closing branches.
Conducts branch audits and makes recommendations for operational improvement as needed.
Authorizes exceptions to policy or procedure when warranted based on established limits.
Maintains an expert level of understanding of state and federal regulations and ensures branch compliance with all.
Ensures Credit Union compliance with all state and federal regulations pertaining to procedures which include, but are not limited to, Privacy Act, Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Reg. CC, and the Patriot Act.
Performs specific and delegated duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Minimum of four years of branch supervisory experience within a credit union or banking environment is required
- Ability to effectively delegate and direct team to complete tasks along with a working knowledge of managing/coaching techniques to enhance team/branch productivity and maintain positive team morale.
- Must be bondable.
- Extensive knowledge of rules, regulations, policies and procedures governing a financial institution.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experienced in team member coaching, mentoring, and training.
- Self-motivated and self-directed. Ability to work independently and assume accountability for areas of responsibility.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to generate and analyze research data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Excellent organization and time management skills and the ability to handle multiple projects.
- Capacity to maintain accuracy and promptly complete duties with a high degree of attention to detail while meeting deadlines.
- Proficient in MS Office: Word, Excel, Windows, Outlook and Internet, with ability to adapt to new technology.
- Must maintain strict confidentiality regarding credit union records and data, protect member privacy and adhere to confidentiality guidelines.
- Must be willing and able to travel between branches.
- Valid driver’s license required.