Peninsula Federal Credit Union
Port Orchard, WA
As a Branch Manager with Peninsula Credit Union, you will have the opportunity to:
- Promote Credit Union products and services to generate new loan and membership growth by actively networking with local businesses, participation in community events and providing financial education in the market area.
- Represent the Credit Union and identify business opportunities by making outside visits to businesses and potential members in the community.
- Coach employees to maximize opportunities for products/services and meet production goals. Lead sales meetings and maintain a sales culture within the Branch.
- Provide an exceptional level of member service and member satisfaction while exhibiting a high degree of professionalism.
- Provide performance coaching on a consistent basis to build and maintain a motivated, well-trained, and effective team.
- Monitor key product/sales within branch to ensure profitable and sound business practices for the Credit Union and a high quality of service for members.
- Conduct loan interviews and submit necessary documents to centralized underwriting for review.
- Demonstrate good judgment and understanding of the consumer loan application and loan closing process.
- Able to explain credit history and offer basic budgeting solutions to improve members overall financial well-being.
- Assist staff and members with questions, problem solving, and complex transactions.
- Oversee Branch daily operations to ensure completion of all duties.
- Make recommendations in Branch personnel matters.
- Oversee staffing for efficient branch operation.
- Monitor branch activity and statistic reports.
- Support and promote Credit Union philosophy and brand image.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities desired:
- Advanced level of financial institution experience, including consumer lending required.
- Highly solutions oriented and skilled in business development.
- Previous supervisory experience required.
- Demonstrated strong leadership abilities and decision making skills.
- Possess a high degree of self-motivation.
- Requires strong people skills and the ability to motivate staff in a positive, encouraging environment. Demonstrates effective verbal and written communication skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent.