Central Willamette Credit Union
Contact: Kim Hallock
Phone: (541) 918-7460
Fax: (541) 704-2660
Under the general direction of the Director of Retail Delivery, provide supervision, direction and leadership to all sales and referral staff within the branch by motivating, coaching and holding them accountable to the goals outlined for the branch. Provide ongoing technical training as necessary, as well as providing a team concept throughout the branch supporting our financial goals and our Purpose.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide leadership to, and daily management of, the member service functions of the Credit Union. Acting as a role model for appropriate behavior, genuinely participate in the decision-making process of the Credit Union’s future while helping staff to recognize and understand the reasoning behind leadership decisions.
• Provide sales coaching/training and technical training to sales and referral staff.
• Evaluate individual performance, provide frequent feedback, and conduct performance evaluations. Recommend promotions, transfers, terminations and/or other changes to the Director of Retail Delivery.
• Lead the effort to develop branch strategies required to meet or exceed monthly branch performance goals as well as contribute to the success of our Credit Union strategic goals.
• Promote and develop a sales force who aggressively work to leverage the breadth and depth of member relationships with the Credit Union, while exhibiting the Integrity Model of selling.
• Accomplish sales results and meet member needs by developing, motivating and rewarding sales staff, communicate sales goals and results and recognize performance.
• Administer all personnel policies and work rules consistent with Credit Union’s philosophy.
• Analyze the work flow of the member services structure in all areas, and recommend changes to improve efficiency and reduce costs.
• Monitor market conditions and changes to financial services/products; research and recommend new/improved services/products to the Director of Retail Delivery.
• Keep branch clean, clutter free, welcoming, and have the proper marketing material displayed.
• Maintain a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of all Credit Union products and services and the legal, regulatory and compliance issues that may affect them.
• Interacts frequently with employees and members throughout the day; provides staff members a positive, professional role model of member service and sales through personal example.
• Prepare reports, gather information and make presentations as necessary and directed.
• Develop relationships and solve problems for members and ensure their on-going satisfaction with the Credit Union.
• Develop and maintain community relationships as needed/necessary for the Credit Union to be viewed as a responsible member of the community, and participate in other, similar activities working toward the outlined sales goals and to further the values and viability of the Credit Union movement.
• Update, develop and suggest changes to procedures as necessary.
• Ensure employees participate in Credit Union training programs and regular all-team Connections Trainings.
• Cooperate and work with co workers as a team member.
• Performs all responsibilities in accordance with CW Values, compliance, regulatory and Information Protection requirements.
• Attend training and comply with CWCCU policies and procedures as well as applicable State and Federal regulations
• Performs additional duties as assigned.
• Ability to present a professional image to management, staff, and outside contacts.
• Strong leadership and development skills to effectively train and motivate staff.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
• Must be goal oriented with a strong desire to exceed established expectations.
• Strong desire to market and sell Credit Union products and services.
• Effectively able to manage multiple projects and work through constant interruptions.
• Ability to flex schedule to meet the needs of members.
• Proficient in System and PC skills, with the ability to learn new software
• Working knowledge of current State, Federal, and other regulations applicable to consumer lending and savings.
• Valid driver’s license and automotive insurance required.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field preferred. Equivalent work experience in business management may substitute for the degree.
• Two or more years of progressively responsible management experience within a financial organization to have gained necessary experience and background knowledge to manage a facility and to deal effectively with employee and member relations.
CENTRAL WILLAMETTE CREDIT UNION CORPORATE CULTURE STATEMENT
Central Willamette is a Values based organization. We are fully committed to our 5 core Values. We believe the continual and constant assertion of these Values will ensure that our Brand; our promise, position, performance and personality, will be clearly demonstrated as we fulfill our Purpose. Our Purpose is to enrich the communities of the central Willamette Valley by providing superior financial products, services and opportunities. This is our quest, our passion and our vision. Our Purpose becomes reality only with 100% participation and commitment from every member of our team to live by our Values. As an employee of Central Willamette, it is a job requirement to fully embrace our Values based culture. It is an expectation that your time, energy, attention and passion will be directed to the fulfillment of our Purpose by adhering to our Values. All employee activities fall under the umbrella of our Values based culture making it vitally important that you fully embrace the Values in order to be successful at Central Willamette. Our 5 Core Values are:
RESPECT, INTEGRITY, ETHICS, COMPASSION and HUMOR
Apply on-line at: https://www.centralwcu.org/employment-opportunities