CapEd Credit Union
Region: Nampa, ID
Contact: Laura Heady
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (208) 884-0150
CapEd’s Branch Manager will demonstrate proven leadership abilities by coaching and motivating a dynamic team to provide an outstanding sales and service experience at our McMillan Branch located in Boise, Idaho. The incumbent will foster an environment that builds relationships with members and will represent and promote CapEd within the Treasure Valley’s communities.
Responsibilities include building and leading a strong and engaged team. Establishing a presence by building trust within the schools and communities we serve.
Are you ready to be part of something EPIC and lead an awesome team? Do you want to lead in an organization that you can be proud of? CapEd is a growing Credit Union with strong roots in Idaho. We were founded in 1936 by a group of area educators who were looking to secure financial services for those working in the educational industry. CapEd’s Vision Statement says, “CapEd is committed to supporting quality education, financial empowerment, and enrichment of individuals and communities.” We strive to enrich lives and communities with programs such as volunteering in local neighborhoods, financial education for youths and adults, raising funds for area children’s hospitals, and awarding grants to teachers through the Idaho CapEd Foundation.
CapEd offers competitive compensation and employee benefits as well as training and career development through our EP!C values – Empowered, Professional, Innovative, and Collaborative. If CapEd sounds like the culture to take your career to the next level, please apply to our Marketplace Branch Manager position located in Nampa, Idaho.
- Minimum two to five years of direct branch and customer service experience in a financial institution or relevant related business experience. Experience should include branch operations, lending, deposits, customer support and leadership skills.
- Must be a proactive, enthusiastic and motivating leader.
- Demonstrated high level service and sales experience in a credit union environment or the financial services industry.
- Good communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Spanish Bilingual preferred but not required.
Capital Educators Federal Credit Union is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
A high school diploma or equivalent required; degree preferred in business or related field and/or equivalent work experience.
To Apply: Complete an Online Application at our website www.caped.com for the specific job opportunity that interests you. Resumes are not accepted in lieu of application.