InRoads Credit Union
Contact: Amy Howard
A successful Branch Lead should be equipped with the following:
- Requires strong interpersonal and communications skills to discuss, provide guidance and/or resolve member or staff concerns.
- Must be able to maintain composure under pressure, interact routinely with others face-to-face, by telephone, and through other communication methods using active listening skills and excellent teamwork.
- Leadership skills and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in spreadsheet, word processing, Outlook, and database software applications skills is required.
- Must be reliable in creating highly accurate work results, meeting strict deadlines.
- Requires working with others in a group or team and the ability to remain flexible despite interruptions and/or routine changes to priorities and/or job duties.
- Must have or obtain NMLS#
- Must process a good knowledge of the credit union’s policies and procedures pertaining to operations of a branch
- Must be comfortable communicating with video technology
- Ability to work on flexible hours including evenings and occasional weekends and be bondable.
- Lead by example in professional image, positive attitude, be engaged, supportive of management and the direction of the credit union.
- Open communication with branch manager regarding important branch issues.
Interested in Applying? Visit our website to apply.
This role will require at a minimum an associate degree in a business-related field with at least 2 years of job-related experience or at least 2-4 years of job related OR similar experience including knowledge of financial products and services, with some leadership, coaching and supervisory skills.