Branch Lead (Manager)
Forrit Credit Union
Join our team
Forrit Credit Union is looking for a Branch Lead (Our version of Branch Manager) to come on board and lead our new Reedville Crossing (Hillsboro) team to success. This new branch, which officially opened on May 20th, is our flagship branch under our new name and brand and will set the standard for Forrit Credit Union as we grow. The right candidate will get to be in on the ground floor of helping to develop the team, establishing Forrit as part of the community we serve and driving the growth of the branch.
If you have experience running a new branch and enjoy a challenge, if you love to help people and most importantly help people grow – Forrit Credit Union just might be the place for you to land and spread your wings.
Some of the benefits you’ll enjoy when working at Forrit:
- The opportunity to develop your team’s individual and overall growth
- The opportunity to manage the level of success this new branch will have
- The level of communication and clarity throughout the entire credit union
- An atmosphere where your ideas are valued, and your innovation is encouraged
- A credit union that promotes positivity from top to bottom
- Minimum of 1 year of successful Branch or Assistant Branch Management
- A strong desire to develop your team and help them grow
- Lending experience is preferred
- The ability and desire to be a part of the community you work in
- The ability to travel to our Portland location for training and other work events
- A commitment to our mission and values of Creativity, Diversity, Simplicity, Authenticity and Empowerment
Forrit Credit Union has been around a very long time (86 years to be exact), but we recently changed our name, charter, brand, and culture in order to better serve our members and the community.
Who is Forrit Credit Union? Our mission is – Forward together. Each Member. Each Moment. At Forrit we view every moment as an opportunity to grow, and we won’t stop making tomorrow a better place for our members. In this world that’s all too often obsessed with the big, we’re here to make a case for small, because small is mighty, powerful, and human. Being small allows us to pay attention to the details and celebrate moments. Not just with our members, but with our team. It allows us to be individuals and have fun!
Compensation and Employment Benefits
Salary will range from $60K – $75K, depending on experience.
This position is full time and will include time outside of normal business hours for community involvement. Hours can be flexed to accommodate for off hours worked. We believe in a work life balance, and we offer very generous vacation time along with a separate sick bank, and 12 paid holidays each year along with flex time for extra hours worked.
Additional benefits include medical, dental and vision. Long term disability, Life and AD& D insurance. A generous 401K contribution each year along with an employer match.
Our Hiring Process & Timeline
We will review resumes until the position is filled. We would like to fill the position by June 30, 2022.
Please submit your resume to Forrit_careers@forritcu.org
Forrit Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer.