Bilingual Member Services Rep
Express Credit Union
Region: Seattle, WA
Contact: Rebecca Hui
Express Credit Union is Hiring! Apply Now!!!
Express Credit Union (ECU) is hiring a Bi-Lingual Member Services Rep. In this full-time position at our SODO office near T-Mobile Park and Lumen Field in Seattle, you will serve our diverse membership in English and Spanish by processing transactions, answering questions, and offering solutions to our members’ banking needs.
As a part of our growing team, you will find many opportunities to learn new skills and turn your job into a career.
Things you’ll do:
- Handle cash and checks – making deposits, withdrawals, payments, and other transactions for members
- Answer questions in person and over the phone – meet members’ needs by explaining their account activity or other services offered by the credit union
- Assist members in opening accounts and applying for loans
- Additional tasks as needed
Benefits we offer:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid sick leave
- Continuous professional development opportunities
- Discounted employee loans
- Positive and fun work environment (Let’s celebrate your birthday!)
Qualifications we seek:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Experience in customer service & cash handling required
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills in both English and Spanish required
- Must be able to establish and maintain positive rapport with ECU members and co-workers
- Sales experience preferred
Who is Express Credit Union??
The Express Credit Union Mission is to provide affordable financial services to low- and moderate-income people; and in doing so, help them build assets and achieve financial stability.
Express Credit Union is a Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI) and member-owned not-for-profit financial institution serving the Puget Sound community since 1934. We offer FREE checking and savings accounts, low-cost loans and other products that deliver great value and exceptional service to our members.
Our focus is to provide low- and moderate-income families affordable financial services as a secure alternative to banks, payday lenders and check cashers. We believe that by providing products that are designed specifically for our members, we can help them build assets and achieve financial security.
JOIN THE EXPRESS CREDIT UNION TEAM TO CREATE POSITIVE CHANGE IN OUR COMMUNITIES!