Background Investigation Processor
Maps Credit Union
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
1. Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to communicate effectively and project a professional image when giving and taking information in writing, in person, and over the phone.
2. Accurate typing/keyboarding skills; basic computer skills, including the use of word processing and spreadsheet software applications and e-mail.
3. Ability to retain a broad knowledge of tasks performed in the department.
4. Ability to take initiative and prioritize tasks; good time-management, problem-prevention, and problem-solving skills.
5. Ability to remain flexible in order to adapt to changes in work environment.
6. Ability to work accurately with close attention to detail.
7. Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
8. Ability to work with co-workers, members, and outside agencies professionally and tactfully.
9. Possess a work ethic that includes neatness, punctuality, and accuracy.
10. Exhibit a professional, businesslike appearance and demeanor.
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Successful completion of high school-level English grammar in order to communicate effectively with co-workers, members, and outside agencies.
3. Minimum of 1 year of general office or customer service experience.
4. Must be bondable.
1. Prior experience with data merging and compiling complex reports.