AVP of Remote Experience
Unitus Community Credit Union
At Unitus, each employee has an opportunity to make a difference for our members. The Assistant Vice President (AVP) – Remote Experience is responsible for the overall performance of the call center, eServices, and virtual channel departments. The AVP – Remote Experience is also responsible for ensuring each of their departments demonstrates sound and consistent operational practices and is an engaged and contributing member of the community, ensuring our commitment for unparalleled service – the kind that creates the Unitus difference. Our strong team of leaders, outstanding culture, above market benefits, continuous involvement in the communities we serve, and competitive pay programs make Unitus an excellent place to contribute and grow your talents.
- Manages performance of the call center, eServices, and virtual channel departments to ensure consistent delivery of service within their remote channel network
- Ensures an effective, needs-based sales culture that supports the ongoing growth of Credit Union membership, deposits, and loans within those departments reporting to them
- Ensures each of their departments demonstrates sound and consistent operational practices and is an engaged and contributing member of the community it serves
- Collaborates and partner across the organization as a senior manager, aligning with the Credit Union’s shared values and supporting alignment with the organization’s strategic plan
This worksite for this role will be hybrid. You will be able to work from home and will also need to be able to work onsite in Portland.
As an ideal candidate, you will have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 5-year managerial experience in financial industry with demonstrated and successful track record
- Minimum of 3 years call center/branch/remote services management experience, specific to the financial industry
- Experience in managing multiple branches or delivery channels is preferred
- Spanish language skills preferred, but not required
What’s it really like to work here?
We are a people-focused organization that places an emphasis on culture. Unitus is local, successful, and committed to continuously improving and growing!
Unitus Community Credit Union (Unitus) is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment based on race, color, age, sex, religion, veteran status, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Applicants may request reasonable accommodation to participate in the application process.