AVP – Loan Administration
Unitus Community Credit Union
At Unitus, each employee has an opportunity to make a difference for our members. The Assistant Vice President of Loan Administration will oversee credit operations and servicing for consumer, business, and residential (mortgage and equity) lending programs to ensure commitment for unparalleled service – the kind that creates the Unitus difference. Our strong team of leaders, outstanding culture, above market benefits, continuous involvement in the communities we serve, and competitive pay programs make Unitus an excellent place to contribute and grow your talents.
• Provide direction and oversight for loan operations and servicing including systems, procedures, and post-origination service delivery practices across multiple credit units and data imaging team.
• Oversee budgets, forecasts, and planning with operations and servicing. Responsible for the overall performance of loan accounting system administration, post-origination member experience, and related systems.
• Design and oversee risk management, compliance, and control environment for credit operations and servicing support. Ensure credit programs administered to efficiently support accounting, investor, regulatory, risk management, and reporting objectives.
• Direct servicing and operation teams while collaborating with cross-functional teams to develop, evaluate, and implement loan-related projects. Ensure strong relationships with key vendor partners that support the systemic operational needs of the Credit Union across multiple channels.
• Oversee implementation of management principles and best practices to achieve department goals and initiatives. Hire and develop direct reports consistent with Unitus’ values, culture and people management policies.
As an ideal candidate, you will have:
• Bachelor’s degree or advanced formal training and equivalent work experience
• At least 7 years of experience managing centralized loan operations and/or servicing teams supporting a diversified lending program in a multi-state environment
• Well-developed people management and coaching skills, basic knowledge of employment law and best practices.
• Requires knowledge of loan origination and servicing systems, policies, practices and performance metrics with a comprehensive understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, regulatory, creditor, and investor reporting requirements.
• Experience managing programs for secondary market and government sponsored programs and working knowledge of Small Business Administration program loan origination and servicing desired.
• Vendor management and system administration, and portfolio acquisition, sales and systems conversions experience also desired.
What’s it really like to work here?
We are a people-focused organization that places an emphasis on culture. Unitus is local, successful, and committed to continuously improving and growing!
Unitus Community Credit Union (Unitus) is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment based on race, color, age, sex, religion, veteran status, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Applicants may request reasonable accommodation to participate in the application process.