Associate Business Officer
Salal Credit Union
Salal Credit Union is looking to add an Associate Business Officer to our high-performing Business Services team! As an Associate Business Officer, you will provide support to the Business Banking Sales team and to our members to effectively sell the credit union’s business services deposit accounts to existing and prospective business members and support all business products and services. This team always strives to provide superior service to business members before, during, and after implementation. The Associate Business Officer should have a strong understanding of our deposit and analyzed accounts, treasury management products, and more. Most importantly a passion for service is what sets this team apart.
While this team works in a mostly remote setting, there will be some requirements to visit our members in person from time to time or to work from our Seattle Headquarters. For this reason, there is a preference for a candidate that can commute to Seattle when needed.
The salary range for this role is $69,000-$88,000 per year depending on experience.
A day in the life of our Associate Business Officer includes:
- Supporting the client implementation process by preparing contracts and setting up documents, scheduling and tracking the implementation
- Training of users by participating in activities such as in-person demonstrations of online banking, remote deposit capture, and merchant card services.
- Perform operational duties and account opening and maintenance for deposit account products and services and effectively resolve problems as they arise.
- Demonstrate product knowledge by making sales calls, negotiating terms, training, and performing other duties as needed to service existing business members and attract new business members to Salal’s deposit account and loan products.
Our ideal candidate would have:
- 5+ years of experience in sales and service of financial institution products.
- Familiarity with Symitar/Jack Henry core system is desirable.
- Strong problem solving, organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Capacity to remain flexible and adept at learning new tools.