Assistant Vice President of Marketing
Providence Federal Credit Union
- Oversee the development, execution and proper use of our brand identity, ensuring a positive and consistent image for the Credit Union.
- Oversee the development and execution of the Credit Union’s website, email marketing and social media sites, ensuring that these channels are used effectively to generate business and that all content is accurate, functional and reflects our positive brand image.
- Direct other marketing research necessary to gain input regarding member needs, product development, technological needs, quality service standards, and competitive analysis.
- Manage Marketing staff, provides direction, organization information and feedback, and evaluates employee performance on a regular basis. Recruits, hires, and develops staff within department.
- Monitor and manage efficiency and effectiveness of department activities.
- Plan, organize, and control all activities of the department.
- Develop department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Utilize our core system and third party software to analyze member and industry data to develop plans and strategies.
- Prepare and maintain annual budgets for marketing campaigns, events, premiums, donations, community events and all other marketing related expenses.
- Cultivate teamwork throughout the department.
- Analyze and negotiate contracts within area of responsibility.
- Direct, coordinate, and/or participate in other special projects as requested by the President/CEO. Develops, updates, and communicates department policies and procedures.
- Ensure that Credit Union standards for effectiveness, quality, federal and state regulatory compliance, budget and time frames are met throughout the production of all marketing projects and print materials.
- Comply with BSA and OFAC regulations within area of responsibility.
- Direct, develop, monitor Live Survey Program
- Plan and coordinate annual meetings, member informational meetings, and any special activity meetings.
- Ensure that important Credit Union news is publicized within the industry and sponsors, through press releases, published articles and any other appropriate media and events (i.e. new products, enhancements, milestones, etc.).
- Plan and organize the Credit Union’s involvement in charitable events and programs. Plans, budgets, and directs all Credit Union promotional activities (i.e. newsletters, statement inserts, brochures, annual reports, website, statement messages, promotions, etc.).
- Evaluate, monitor, and report results for all marketing plans and promotional activities.
- Coordinate, promote, and participate in all business development and public relations activities, including member educational/sales presentations, site visits, branch open house activities, etc.
- Analyze membership data and develops target marketing strategies.
- Assist in evaluating emerging technologies and delivery systems.
- Communicate to staff new marketing initiatives.
- Create a consistent and positive “brand image” within the marketplace.
- Effectively conduct cost/benefit analysis for new marketing initiatives and campaigns.
- Effectively utilize current technologies in marketing.
- Analyze demographic information for select groups and identifies appropriate business opportunities and implements specialized marketing.
- Assist in developing product mix and profitability goals.
- Coordinate the development of long term strategic marketing plans.
- Proficiently develop and implement new internet/e-commerce marketing initiatives.
- Oversee and maintain the corporate website and micro sites, ensuring the accuracy of its content and relevance of the websites.
- Oversee the Credit Union’s presence on Social Media and develops strategies to grow its fan base and engagement.
Required qualifications for this position includes:
- 5 years solid experience in Marketing, Advertising or related field or equivalent financial institution experience
Preferred qualifications for this position includes:
- College degree or Marketing coursework or Minimum of 3-4 years related experience in a credit union, banking or financial products environment