Assistant Director of Real Estate
Oregon State Credit Union
Take your supervisory and mortgage experience to the next level with one of the most respected credit unions in the Northwest, Oregon State Credit Union. With billions of dollars in assets, a strong reputation of integrity, and headquartered right here in Corvallis, this is your chance to advance while making a difference in the lives of our members.
As the Assistant Director of Real Estate, you’ll be responsible for organizing and directing the daily sales, production and underwriting operations of the Real Estate Department. You will handle all supervisory duties of the team including setting performance expectations, handling employee issues, training and coaching staff to be their very best. You’ll directly oversee mortgage origination, manage internal controls and secondary market guidelines as well as regulatory compliance. You’ll also assist the Director of Real Estate Services in developing an annual plan including the outreach plan for the sales force. This position is considered a Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) as defined by the Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 (SAFE Act). The law requires MLOs to be registered in the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLSR).
Since it began in 1954, Oregon State Credit Union has been a member-owned, not-for-profit financial services institution. We exist for the benefit of our member-owners, and not to profit from them. That’s what makes us different from banks and how we’re able to create financial solutions that make lives better. The service you’ll provide by ensuring the smooth operation of our Real Estate Services is essential to helping our members live the dream of home ownership.
What you will need to be successful:
- High school diploma or GED
- At least 5 years of recent real estate lending experience required
- Experience working with secondary market investors required
- At least 2 years of supervisory experience, real estate underwriting and MLO experience, preferred
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook and experience with loan document programs
Ways we’ll appreciate you:
- A positive atmosphere
- Competitive wages, incentive bonuses, paid holidays and paid PTO time
- 100% credit-union-paid employee medical, vision, dental, life, short-term and long-term disability insurance; dependent coverage available
- 401k Retirement savings plan with an amazingly generous employer match!
- Promotion opportunities
- Tax-saving Flexible Spending Plans
- Premier membership perks, loan discounts, company clothing, wellness and recognition programs
Submit your resume right now with our 3 minute application!
Location: 1980 N 9th Street, Corvallis
Work type: Full-Time, Exempt
Annual Compensation:Generally starts at $80/yr +bonus, more depending on experience
Equal opportunity employer, including vets and disabilities
The above information is intended to provide the general nature of work performed in this position and outline primary qualifications. See the job description for complete details.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.