Assistant Director of Real Estate Servicing
Oregon State Credit Union
Take your supervisory and mortgage servicing experience to the next level with one of the most respected credit unions in the Northwest, Oregon State Credit Union. With over a billion dollars in assets, a strong reputation of integrity, and headquartered right here in Corvallis, this is your chance to advance while making a difference in the lives of our members.
As the Assistant Director of Real Estate Servicing, you’ll be responsible for organizing and directing the daily operations of the Real Estate Servicing Department. You will handle all supervisory duties of the team including setting performance expectations, handling employee issues, training and coaching staff to be their very best. You’ll directly oversee mortgage closing and funding of loans and manage internal controls and secondary market guidelines. You’ll work in tandem with the Finance staff on investor accounting and reconciliation and work with our QC vendor to ensure compliance.
What you will need to be successful:
- High school diploma or GED
- At least 5 years real estate experience required, with an emphasis on mortgage loan servicing
- At least 2 years of supervisory experience
- Experience working with secondary market investors
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook and experience with loan document programs
- Prefer experience with construction lending
Ways we’ll appreciate you:
- A positive atmosphere
- Competitive wages, incentive bonuses, paid holidays and paid PTO time
- 100% credit-union-paid employee medical, vision, dental, life, short-term and long-term disability insurance; dependent coverage available
- 401k Retirement savings plan with an amazingly generous employer match!
- Promotion opportunities
- Tax-saving Flexible Spending Plans
- Premier membership perks, loan discounts, company clothing, wellness and recognition programs
Submit your resume right now with our 3 minute application!
Location: 1980 N 9th Street, Corvallis
Work type: Full-Time, Exempt
Annual Compensation: Minimum $62k/yr +bonus, more depending on experience
Equal opportunity employer, including vets and disabilities
The above information is intended to provide the general nature of work performed in this position and outline primary qualifications. See the job description for complete details.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.