Assistant Digital Marketing Administrator
Rogue Credit Union
Assists in implementing marketing strategies to enhance and attract members experience through digital channels; including but not limited to, social media, content management system (external site), email service provider, online banking and statement provider. Supports marketing efforts by collecting and organizing data across credit union platforms. Works closely with the Email & Website Marketing Developer (EWMD) to coordinate all digital marketing projects and campaigns both internally and externally. Works in collaboration with the Marketing team while supporting the credit union’s agreed upon Vision, Mission, and Values.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
E 30% Assists in day-to-day email marketing activities including, but not limited to, email setup and execution, database selection, scheduling, testing, maintaining email campaigns and reporting. Assists in troubleshooting technical issues related email sending provider and other aspects of email execution, as required. Stays abreast of email marketing best practices.
E 20% Assists in maintaining and optimizing the website content management system (CMS) for Rogue’s external website. Provides assistance with product and content updates across Rogue’s website. Documents, troubleshoots and resolves website performance. Optimizes site – through content, and page layouts to provide an exceptional user experience. Works within Rogue’s online banking platform to achieve marketing initiatives.
E 20% Manages Social Media and Social Networking sites. Ensures that copy and content is accurate, consistent and the voice is aligned with Rogue’s Mission and Vision. Collaborates with EWMD on social campaigns and analytics.
E 15% Collects and organizes data from various sources within the credit union. Converts data into a concise and meaningful presentation format for use by management as a potential guide to meet organizational objectives and/or to create actionable items.
E 10% Supports third party integrations and systems. Works to maintain, update and optimize these platforms with a focus on statements and cloud-based reporting tools.
E 5% Works on special projects and proactively performs other related duties as required or assigned by the Marketing Manager, Assistant Vice President of Marketing or the Senior Vice President of Marketing & Facilities.
- Supports and practices Rogue’s Vision, Mission, Values and Loyalty Utilizes the Service Promises with both internal and external members. Embraces Rogue’s community involvement program in a positive and proactive manner.
- Stays up to date with systems and software in Stays current on marketing best practices with coding, design, and testing of digital campaigns.
- Meets or exceeds assigned goals in order to achieve individual, department and credit union Stays informed of current trends within the credit union movement and financial services industry.
- Maintains an understanding of credit union products, services, policies, and procedures, as well as an understanding of the credit union’s mission and vision and guiding
- Detail oriented and well Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while demonstrating professionalism, strong composure and prioritize well. Ability to receive and act on feedback with a readiness to be flexible, try new things and take on new challenges.
- Demonstrates collaboration and works cross-functionally with internal and external members to drive and deliver results.
- Demonstrates empathy, self-reflection, and adjustment of own behaviors, displaying effective emotional
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication Strong analytical skills, including the ability to proactively communicate recommendations and insight on enhancements or problem solving.
- Adheres to and maintains all credit union promotional, regulatory and policy compliance requirements including compliance with any Federal and State
Knowledge and Skills:
Experience One year to three years of similar or related experience.
Education One year to three years of similar or related experience preferred. Specifically, experience working with a CMS (e.g. Sitecore, WordPress, Squarespace) Experience working with email service providers (e.g. Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Mail Chimp, Active Campaign). Experience in data analysis techniques and strong Excel skill. PC acuity with an aptitude to learn new software and systems.
Interpersonal Skills Courtesy, tact, and diplomacy are essential elements of the job. Work involves much personal contact with others inside and/or outside the organization for purposes of giving or obtaining information, building relationships or soliciting cooperation.
Other Skills Excellent PC skills to include Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook. Effective professional verbal and written communication skills. Organizational and time management skills. Strong eye for detail and quality. Good judgment and decision making with the ability to self-direct while prioritizing day to day tasks within specific timelines. Employee must have and maintain a valid driver’s license.
Some adjusting or moving objects up to 30 pounds in all directions. Must be able to remain in a stationary position, often standing or sitting for prolonged periods. Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers while using computer. Communicating with others to exchange information. Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels or without correction. Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and make fine discernments in sound. Close and continuous visual acuity to perform activities such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures, transcribing, viewing a computer terminal and extensive reading.
Work Environment Exposed to potentially hazardous conditions, i.e., robbery. Travel to all credit union regions may be required.