Assistant Branch Manager
Kitsap Credit Union
Kitsap Credit Union has an opening for an Assistant Branch Manager at our Poulsbo, Washington location. If you love coaching team members and making goals a reality, you may enjoy this role! You will get to work alongside a seasoned team and a manager who loves to invest in her employees and will help prepare you for your next opportunity. In this role, you will lead by example performing both teller and lending duties, while also educating our members on available products and services. This role requires innovation and flexibility as you will be working in an ever-changing environment.
Some of What You Will Do
- Coach, lead, and motivate branch employees to achieve branch goals
- Generate new business through networking and outreach
- Contribute new ideas and methods to improve processes and procedural inefficiencies
- Provide data, reporting, and solutions around branch activity
- Suggest products and services to meet members’ lifestyle needs
- HS Diploma or GED
- 2 years of managerial or supervisory experience. Combination of education, KCU experience and/or supervisory experience leading a project or team
- Financial institution experience strongly preferred
- Ability to obtain NMLS within 30 days
Schedule: Availability Monday – Saturday
Compensation: $25.75+/hr DOE
Reports to: Branch Manager
Who We Are
The Pacific Northwest is a great place to call home. That’s how we at Kitsap Credit Union have felt ever since we opened our doors in 1934 within the Puget Sound Naval Shipyard. Starting off as Navy Yard Metal Trades Credit Union, we’ve undergone a few name changes and our commitment to serving the community has never changed.
Please note that Kitsap Credit Union requires new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to starting work. The CDC defines “fully vaccinated” as two weeks after the second dose for Pfizer and Moderna, and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson. Kitsap Credit Union will require proof of vaccination and consider requests for exemption from this requirement during the offer phase as a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs where the accommodation would not cause Kitsap Credit Union undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others.
****Employment is contingent upon satisfactory credit, background, and reference checks. Kitsap Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants for employment will receive consideration without regard to sex, marital status, race, color, religion, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected status.****