Armored Service Tech
Maps Credit Union
- Ensuring custody, control, and security of shipment cargo at all times.
- Receive, verify, document, and account for shipment cargo.
- Accurately prepare and process shipment transactions including but not limited to Federal Reserve shipments and customer accounts per policy and procedures.
- Responsible for distribution and receipts of moneybags, receipts, route keys.
- Maintenance of all records in an organized, detailed manner.
- Accurately able to process bulk cash inventory and change orders.
- Ensure that all shipments are transported and completed correctly.
- Perform accurate check-in and check-out during daily route operations.
- Perform operational tasks with an increased level of authority, including maintaining the cash and coin vaults, opening and closing of the facility.
- Maintain operational knowledge by staying informed of policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Security and Compliance
- Follow regulatory and policy compliance requirements, which include those efforts in compliance with theFederal Reserve Bank,Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Regulations, Identity Theft Red Flags and other compliance related policies.
- Maintain confidentiality and protect Evergreen operations by keeping negotiable instruments, cash, keys, and customer and/or Financial Institutions information secure at all times.
Professional Knowledge and Development
- Maintain workflow by cooperating with co-workers and providing necessary information to the appropriate people.
- Enhance job performance by applying up to date professional and technical knowledge gained by attending training sessions and reviewing professional publications.
- Participate in developing strategies for achievinglogistic andcustomer goals.
Work areas are primarily outside, in all weather environment with light-to-moderate background noise. Position involves exposure to potentially hazardous conditions, e.g., robbery. Position may require extended hours (applies to full-time and part-time schedules).
MATERIAL AND EQUIPMENT USED:
- Automobile Computer Fax Machine
- Copier E-Mail Telephone
- Voice Mail Ten-Key Adding Machine General Office Supplies
- Handheld Scanner
PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES REQUIRED TO PERFORM ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Sitting/Standing/Walking: Approximately 50% of the time is spent over the road driving. Balance of time (approximately 50%) is spent walking while working, entering and exiting office buildings.
- Speaking/Hearing: Clear diction and acute hearing are necessary for effective communication with co-workers, customers, and outside agencies, by telephone, and in person.
- Vision: Corrected vision close to 20/20 is necessary to effectively use computers, handheld scanners, and interpret written information.
- Lifting/Carrying/Pushing/Pulling: The ability to lift and carry up to fifty pounds is necessary for transporting currency and/or cargo.
- Stooping/Kneeling: The ability to stoop and kneel is necessary for accessing vault and currency.
- Reaching/Handling: Good manual dexterity is necessary for computer keyboard use and for retrieving and working with appropriate paperwork, equipment, and supplies.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively and project a professional image when giving and taking information in writing, in person, over the phone, and via computer or other electronic means.
- Ability to effectively establish rapport, present information, and respond to questions from customers and the general public. Skill and ability to meet people and listen.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret operational documents, policies and regulations.
- Ability to take initiative and prioritize tasks; good-time management, problem-prevention, and problem-solving skills.
- Accurate typing/keyboarding skills; basic computer skills, including the use of word processing software applications and e-mail.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to remain flexible in order to adapt to changes in the work environment.
- Ability to work accurately with close attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Ability to work with co-workers and members professionally and tactfully.
- Possess a work ethic that includes neatness, punctuality, and accuracy.
- Exhibit a professional, businesslike appearance and demeanor.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- At least 21 years of age.
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License and satisfactory driving record.
- Successful completion of Department of Public Safety Standards and Training (DPSST) armed security certification. Or ability to complete within first 30 days.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in service, security, or the equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Strong knowledge of currency processing and bank operation for processing procedures is preferred.
- Minimum of two years of armed security required.
- Requires the availability to work Monday – Saturday hours.
- Must be bondable.