CapEd Credit Union
Region: Meridian, ID
Contact: Laura Heady
Phone: (208) 884-0150
Are you ready to be part of something EPIC? Do you want to lead in an organization that you can be proud of? CapEd is a growing Credit Union with strong roots in Idaho since 1936. CapEd supports education and strives to make a difference in everything we do. We are committed to supporting quality education, financial empowerment and the enrichment of individuals and communities we serve. CapEd is dedicated to volunteering in local neighborhoods, financial education for youths and adults, raising funds for area children hospitals, and rewarding hard working teachers with grants through the Idaho CapEd Foundation.
CapEd offers competitive compensation and employee benefits; as well as training and career development through our EPIC values – Empowerment, Professionalism, Innovation, and Collaboration. If CapEd sounds like the culture to take your career to the next level, please read on about our Area Manager position.
CapEd’s Area Manager will serve as a coach and mentor to Branch Managers, cultivating a team which exhibits exceptional leadership, communication, employee relations and operational skills. The incumbent will lead branches to meet and exceed goals, develop growth through innovative sales and service techniques, and provide overall support, guidance, and direction to maintain and strengthen a sales culture consistent with the credit union’s mission and goals.
Responsibilities include leading and motivating branch management and staff to the achievement of branch sales goals, partnering with trainers to ensure effective sales training, evaluating staff sales abilities and progress on an ongoing basis. Will create, maintain, and evaluate the effectiveness of sales goals including tracking and reporting of performance, obtain feedback from staff during branch visits to assist in optimizing sales incentives, behavior gaps, and identifying obstacles to achieving results, and identify issues of concern and contribute ideas toward credit union vision and strategic goals.
To Apply: Complete an Online Application at our website www.caped.com for the specific job opportunity that interests you. Resumes are not accepted in lieu of application.
Capital Educators Federal Credit Union is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Two-year degree preferred and/or equivalent work experience
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Minimum five to ten years of demonstrated high level service and sales experience in a retail or financial management setting with an extensive knowledge of financial industry regulations and standards
- Must be a proactive and enthusiastic leader, with the ability to motivate and direct fellow employees while presenting a positive and professional image
- Proven verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Ability to speak in public
- Ability to collect, interpret and analyze financial data
- Solid problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented with ability to organize and prioritize to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to travel to all CapEd locations
- Spanish Bilingual preferred but not required