Application Integration Developer
Verity Credit Union
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Ensuring that best practices in integration processes are followed by the organization.
- Maintaining the integrity and smooth functioning of the company’s integration architecture.
- Analyzing and improving current system integrations and migration strategies.
- Work with business departments to understand computer related processes and incorporate those into application software that supports the annual operating and strategic plans.
- Be responsible for the technical documentation and maintenance of custom programming.
- Checking and correcting conflicts in data configurations and overlaps.
- Identifying, debugging, and advising on system errors or architecture issues.
- Assisting with the management of organizational databases and business systems.
- Ensure efficient and effective IT Department operations by providing back-up support to department personnel in performing daily tasks as needed.
- Other tasks as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or equivalent experience or relevant IT certification preferred
- 3 to 5 years experience with banking information systems and a strong understanding of banking operations strongly preferred; experience with Pivotal CRM and Fiserv/DNA a plus
- Experience with SQL, API, and ODBC related Oracle and SQL integrations
- Experience working with teams in a collaborative environment
- Problem solving skills
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Effectively communicate with a diverse spectrum of fellow employees
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Ability to organize and prioritize to meet work deadlines
- Microsoft SQL including ETL
- Visual Basic
- Visual Studio
- Microsoft SQL Studio
Verity Credit Union is committed to reasonably accommodating the physical aspects of all positions. Physical condition that will encountered in this job are:
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
- Ability to work on computers for a long period of time in an office environment
- Lifting of PCs and other equipment