NW Priority Credit Union
Contact: Aubrey Haynes
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (503) 760-5304
Fax: (503) 760-4939
- Provides support to the Financial Services Representative.
- Schedules client appointments for the Financial Services Representative.
- Provides in-person assistance to members of the credit union with questions regarding the MEMBERS Financial Services Program, IRA’s, Retirement questions, etc.
- Prepares and maintains schedules, memos and other correspondence.
- Assist with seminar preparations including assembling seminar packets, room arrangements, keeping lobby materials well stocked and confirming seminar attendance.
- Coordinate mailings of newsletters, surveys, seminars, annual review letters and appointment information cards.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal skills necessary to represent the Financial Services Representative and credit union with a high level of integrity and professionalism to members and credit union staff.
- Experience coordinating schedules and meeting events.
- Possesses clerical skills such as organization, attention to detail, typing, filing, telephones, etc.
- Proficiency with MS Office programs.
We offer a competitive salary and paid sick time for this part-time position.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer