NW Priority Credit Union
- 100% Employer-paid health, vision, prescription and dental insurance option for all full-time employees. 45% Employer-paid dependent coverage.
- 401(k) plan with generous employer match – NWPCU matches up to 4% AND gives 6% of the annual salary for each participant.
- 100% Employer-paid life insurance/AD&D package (up to $50,000)
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Short and long term disability (We cover 50% of the premium)
- Provides support to the Financial Advisor.
- Schedules client appointments for the Financial Advisor.
- Provides in-person assistance to members of the credit union with questions regarding the MEMBERS Financial Services Program, IRA’s, Retirement questions, etc.
- Prepares and maintains schedules, memos and other correspondence.
- Assist with seminar preparations including assembling seminar packets, room arrangements, keeping lobby materials well stocked and confirming seminar attendance.
- Coordinate mailings of newsletters, surveys, seminars, annual review letters and appointment information cards.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal skills necessary to represent the Financial Services Representative and credit union with a high level of integrity and professionalism to members and credit union staff.
- Experience coordinating schedules and meeting events.
- Possesses clerical skills such as organization, attention to detail, typing, filing, telephones, etc.
- Proficiency with MS Office programs.
- Ability to monitor and maintain sensitive information using multiple databases.
- Strong comfort level with navigating the internet for research.
Working hours: 8:30am – 5:30pm
Location: 12630 SE Division Street, Portland, OR 97236