ACH Services Specialist
America's Credit Union
Contact: Ana Landeza
Phone: (253) 964-6197
POSITION PURPOSE: The position is responsible for assuring quality member service through responsive and positive interaction with members. This position will assist members in resolving problems by exercising good judgment and offering sound product/service solutions. Closely observes performance and accuracy standards and incorporates ACU Operating Procedures and Code of Conduct Policies in all aspects of the job. This position will perform related clerical duties as needed and will be responsible for providing professional service to vendors, internal and external members. This position reports directly to the AVP of Digital Services.
- PRINCIPLE RESPONSIBLIITES/ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Responsible for ACU’s ACH Network Payment System and acts as ACU’s ACH operator
- Coordinates and monitors all operational functions concerning ACH RDFI and ODFI transaction flow, clearing process and ensures security controls are maintained
- Resolves Symitar ACH questions and technical problems.
- Responsible for the ACH reconciliation.
- Responds to operational policy and procedure questions/changes and resolves complex account problems.
- Monitors regulatory compliance in all aspects of the Digital Services functions.
- Responsible for backing up the processing and balancing all e-services exceptions, including but not limited to: BillPay, Visa DPS, and Mobile.
- Responsible for the set up and processing of RDC and ACH Origination.
- Performs duties in compliance with regulatory requirements including, but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Minimum of three years of experience in a financial institution and/or relevant experience in a related field
- Preferred: ACH/AAP certification.
To be fully considered for a position at ACU, apply to our website at youracu.org.
ACU is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Disability/Veteran employer.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster. Do not contact us with unsolicited services or offers.