Accounts Control Officer
Community 1st Credit Union
Region: DuPont, WA
Contact: Alison Cory
Phone: (253) 722-5212
Fax: (253) 476-4807
- Apply the credit union’s strategy, policy and procedure with regards to delinquent or non-performing member accounts and/or loans.
- Maintain tracking for all qualifying loans in delinquent status. Follow-up with members regarding agreements to bring accounts to a current status.
- Initiate repossession, judgment and foreclosure proceedings when deemed necessary. Maintain relationships with vendors to facilitate the most advantageous outcome for the credit union.
- Prepare loans for Charge-off when it has been determined that the loan is non-performing.
- Performs regular reviews of delinquent accounts/loans and sets strategies for reducing and/or resolving non-payment issues.
- Submit requested and required reports to senior management in a timely manner.
- Utilizes credit and skip-tracing tools to determine members location and/or ability to repay.
- Negotiates settlements of accounts within the authority of predefined limits and executes settlements as determined by management when necessary.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years experience in an area Accounts Control, preferably in a credit union environment.
Salary – $35,000 – $50,000 DOE – Non-Exempt