Accounting/Support Services Supervisor
USAgencies Credit Union
Region: Portland, OR
Contact: Kathy Scholes
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (503) 275-0333
In this position you will be responsible for managing the accounting functions to include AP, AR, GL, financial reporting, recordkeeping and investments. In addition, oversees the Support Services staff which includes processing share drafts, ACH, plastic cards and resolution of delinquent accounts.
The primary duties of this position include:
- Maintain a highly motivated, well-trained staff ensuring the department does its part to assist the credit union in meeting the overall corporate goals.
- Responsible for general ledger reconciliation, preparation of journal entries, prepare monthly financial statements, and prepare quarterly regulatory reports.
- Prepare daily cash reports and place investments with approval from management.
- Have an understanding of best practices for handling delinquent accounts, share draft processing, ACH processing, plastic card production and fraud to provide assistance to support services staff.
- Maintain business records in accordance with record retention policy.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 -5 years of similar or related experience. Additionally, we are looking for someone who is energetic, proactive, and driven to help themselves and as a result to help the credit union be successful.
USAgencies offers a competitive salary and benefits package including health insurance, paid time off, 401K and subsidized Tri-Met passes to get you to our Downtown office.
If you are interested in joining our team as our Accounting/Support Services Supervisor, please send your resume to [email protected]