United Advantage NW FCU
CUByDesign (CUBD) is a credit union service organization wholly owned but United Advantage NW FCU. CUBD performs various accounting functions for several different credit unions across the country. Our growing CUSO is looking for an Accounting Specialist to assist with various credit union account tasks.
Regular duties include but are not limited to:
- Daily share draft and ACH item processing
- Posting general ledger entries including daily settlement entries
- Balancing select general ledger accounts daily
- Monitoring and posting investment subsidiary activity
- Preparing, running and storing reports
- Preparing month-end general ledger entries
- Assisting others in the department as needed
- Being reliable is extremely important in this position. Tasks performed are essential to our credit union client’s daily operation and some tasks must be completed by a deadline.
- This position may work primary from home, you must have strong self-discipline and self-motivational skills.
- Communication with clients and other Accounting Specialists will be primarily over phone and email. Good written and oral communication skills
- Sophisticated word processing and computer database skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Competitive Salary
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- SIMPLE IRA
- Life Insurance
- High school diploma or equivalent; and
- Associate’s degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent work experience
- Prior credit union experience preferred but not required
If you are interested in joining out team, please submit your resume to Sarah McNeil at email@example.com.
CUByDesign and United Advantage NW FCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer.