Malheur Federal Credit Union
Region: Ontario, OR
Contact: Katie Currey - VP of Human Resources
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (541) 889-3149
Fax: (541) 881-8492
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Assist the CFO by supervising the work of the department staff including monitoring daily activities, directing job assignments, monitoring staff performance, coaching, counseling and training.
- Assists the CFO in ensuring that all accounting entries, reconciliation of accounts, closing of books, and internal/external reporting requirements are completed in the required time frame.
- Ensures that adequate backup and cross training is in place for critical daily functions within the accounting department and that well documented procedures are in place.
- Assist the CFO in preparing the monthly financial Board reports.
- Prepare payroll for processing, monitor all payroll deductions for accuracy and ensure proper payment of benefits.
- Works with auditors and/or examiners to provide periodic and year-end audit assistance.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned by the CFO.
Experience: Two years to five years of similar or related experience.
Education: A college degree.
Other Skills: Education in accounting and finance. Functional with spreadsheets and word processing software.
At Malheur Federal Credit Union our success starts with creative and caring individuals who work together to bring superior service to our members. We hire only the best and brightest and give them a great place to work. Come be a part of a fun and fast paced environment with a growing company. To learn more about Malheur Federal Credit Union, visit our website at www.malheurfcu.org.
Must have strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to ensure accuracy in all areas of work, possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and have the ability to maintain the confidentiality of Credit Union records.
Benefits begin after a successful completion of a 90 day trial period.
Job Offer will be contingent on passing a pre-employment background and credit check.
Please apply by: Sending your resume and application to – Malheur Federal Credit Union Attn: HR Department. P.O. Box 520 – Ontario, Oregon or fax to (541) 881-8492.
Applications are available at any of our branches, and on our website malheurfcu.org
Malheur Federal Credit Union provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.